sigmundfreundsigmundfreund

Main Audio Reviews Stats

WeirdDreams (2) WeirdDreams (2)

Dreams can !@#$ you up, for real.

Loved the art, the song, the overall style. Ending was a bit.. hard to understand but I get the idea.

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I was dreaming really weird. In the dream I fell asleep, until then everything was normal. But then I woke up IN the dream, and the shit started to hit the fan. Everything went nuts until I woke up, in real life this time, and didn't know what was reality and what wasn't. I knew that I had dreamed something, but couldn't really make up what is what.

Dreams are.. weird.

Mitzi Sings Carrie.... Mitzi Sings Carrie....

Like the song

Well, I give you credit for the song. That was pretty nice. But how can you improve? Well, start off by not using such classic gradients, perhaps a higherframerate and a whole lot more of animating. Keep trying ;)

What All OldPeople Can Do What All OldPeople Can Do

Could be a health insurance commercial!

Nicely done, music quality wasn't even that bad and the older music choice made the point clear. And it just smells like a health insurance ad, so if you ever want to go commercial.. there's your start for this movie :'D!

~Keytar Hero ~Keytar Hero

Nice, but a few things

You've got the hang of the Guitar Hero cloning process. But a couple of slight improvements could be this:

In the tutorial it states to hold the keyboard like a guitar, which is fine.. *but* the keys 1,2,3,4,5 are inverted. That's just plain confusing! With the keyboard normally on the table it's doable though.

Then there's the notes, they aren't really corresponding with the music so to speak. You should check out "Crazy Deluxe Guitar Maniac" or something like that, also on NG. That one has perfect notes corresponding to the music.

As for a last thing, the graphics are nice, sounds aswell. You should try to use less of those obvious gradients, then it would really look nice ;)